• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally I truck under $40000

Would you...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1574646794114.jpg

^^^

I have to admit I have no interest in the AutoPilot 'self-driving' feature. I actually enjoy driving and I won't be letting a computer take that over until they make us (10-20 years down the road at a guess).

BTW... I found an article mentioning that car was under manual control when the driver mistook the stairs for a garage entrance. Sorry to Meme-bust.

Can you say blind spot from hell?
Headlights look like they will blind the ever loving crap out of. other motorists at night....these auto manufacturers are making these lights way too bright these days.
Truck is ugly as hell.
You’d think these electric car pimps would design a ln electric vehicle that actually charges itself while driving with a spinning reluctor on the axle...duh.
Too many bells and whistles....plus not only do you have a massive blind spot you have a giant tv screen in the middle of the dash.
Geesh.....what a nightmare.

I’m still waiting on a simple, affordable truck design that’s super basic with a manual trans and hardly any stupid electronics and digital crap, chimes, dings, bells, and bling.

I’m still waiting on a simple, affordable truck design that’s super basic with a manual trans and hardly any stupid electronics and digital crap, chimes, dings, bells, and bling.

You will be old and grey before you get a truck like that... Manufacturers don't want to sell $20K trucks these days, they want to sell $80K trucks.

Back
Top Bottom