• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally landed my unicorn

All joking aside, why stop making orange mags or atleast colored ranger plates for identification, I had my 19 mags color filled neon orange for identification.

All joking aside, why stop making orange mags or atleast colored ranger plates for identification, I had my 19 mags color filled neon orange for identification.

Live got 5-6 orange mag plates in solid orange I use to use in matches. Can dig them out if you want them.

Nws, I have to ask, how come you say you only shoot your glocks (rifles aside) you seem to have quite the collection, enjoy those beauts!

Changing the color changes the polymer mixture....change the polymer mixture and you change other properties, wether it be strength, or whatever.

Glock actually makes red blue and orange basepads for their mags.

OK, going to have to show my ignorance . . . . what makes a 6920 so special? Not being a smart ass, just don't know.

I have three ARs, a Bushmaster with gas piston, a Rock River lower with SOTA upper, and an AR57 with polymer lower.

Changing the color changes the polymer mixture....change the polymer mixture and you change other properties, wether it be strength, or whatever.

Glock actually makes red blue and orange basepads for their mags.

Not 100% accurate. You can mono pigment the polymer, and get the same results as far as the physical properties. Especially with Nylon 6, and 66

OK, going to have to show my ignorance . . . . what makes a 6920 so special? Not being a smart ass, just don't know.

I have three ARs, a Bushmaster with gas piston, a Rock River lower with SOTA upper, and an AR57 with polymer lower.
What makes a Dodge Charger so special? Or a mustang, or a Chevy Camaro? Personal tastes.

Back
Top Bottom