• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally landed my unicorn

They are just over priced cars, nothing special about them, to me, anyway. I guess the personal taste for the AR does kinda answer my question, thanks.

He should have add that it's the Corvette of all those. More expensive, sexy, and runs like a son *****. Little difference between vette vs colt, colt fixes it if you break it.

Ps I own a camaro.. Can't afford the vette

Last edited:
It's the closest thing you can get to the military m4 without a stamp. The 6921 is actually closer as it has the same 14.5 inch barrel instead of the 16" on the 6920 but it is a SBR and requires a stamp. If you notice, the bushy pictured above is also a 14.5 inch barrel. ;)
LOL my turn to show my ignorance, aside from being as close as possible to the real deal without select fire, what's the big deal on 14.5" barrels? Hell, would buying a 14.5" barrel and welding the flash hider make it the real deal? 1.5" just ain't worth 200 to me.

He should have add that it's the Corvette of all those. More expensive, sexy, and runs like a son *****. Little difference between vette vs colt, colt fixes it if you break it.

Ps I own a camaro.. Can't afford the vette

just a metaphor my brother, Nws has already said a bushy is his go to, just all boils down into what you like after a certain point. Same goes for 1911's.

thats right, and Colt would never make a turd.

Cough cough** All American 2000** Cough cough

;)

LOL my turn to show my ignorance, aside from being as close as possible to the real deal without select fire, what's the big deal on 14.5" barrels? Hell, would buying a 14.5" barrel and welding the flash hider make it the real deal? 1.5" just ain't worth 200 to me.
The AR was not designed to be shot with that much dwell. 20" rifle gas, 14.5 inch carbine gas, or 16" mid length gas all have the same dwell. 16" carbines have too much dwell and too much dwell equals too much gas. Guys add heavy buffers, etc. to combat that extra gas and slow the rifle down. That Bushmaster has a 14.5" barrel with a pinned and welded yhm phantom making it a legal 16" gun. It is not an nfa item.

The AR was not designed to be shot with that much dwell. 20" rifle gas, 14.5 inch carbine gas, or 16" mid length gas all have the same dwell. 16" carbines have too much dwell and too much dwell equals too much gas. Guys add heavy buffers, etc. to combat that extra gas and slow the rifle down. That Bushmaster has a 14.5" barrel with a pinned and welded yhm phantom making it a legal 16" gun. It is not an nfa item.

Had read it was legal if it was permanently attached, so does the rifle cycle too fast with a 16"? How much.is it to have one permanently tacked in place? I'm sure I could move the factory 16" barrel pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom