• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Finally landed my unicorn

You wont like my nickle smiths..well maybe one...586 6", 29 8 3/8", 37 2" (air weight)
I like all smiths. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Only range in St Mtn is Master Gunman and it sux. Pistol only and you have to look for a lane that works. If you let me know on a Friday we will meet up at Trigger Time and I cover you shooting. Dont even need to bring yours.
I may have to take you up on that.

All joking aside, why stop making orange mags or atleast colored ranger plates for identification, I had my 19 mags color filled neon orange for identification.
They only did one run of them. Don't know why. They did an even smaller run of clear that are worth even more.

They are just over priced cars, nothing special about them, to me, anyway. I guess the personal taste for the AR does kinda answer my question, thanks.

just a metaphor my brother, Nws has already said a bushy is his go to, just all boils down into what you like after a certain point. Same goes for 1911's.

OK, going to have to show my ignorance . . . . what makes a 6920 so special? Not being a smart ass, just don't know.I have three ARs, a Bushmaster with gas piston, a Rock River lower with SOTA upper, and an AR57 with polymer lower.
It's the closest thing you can get to the military m4 without a stamp. The 6921 is actually closer as it has the same 14.5 inch barrel instead of the 16" on the 6920 but it is a SBR and requires a stamp. If you notice, the bushy pictured above is also a 14.5 inch barrel. ;)

Back
Top Bottom