• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Finish talking me into reloading........

I've stated this many times, but hey that's what older people do. "Handloading is a natural extension of the shooting sports."

I got started in it while chasing those elusive 1 hole groups and groundhog near Treat Mountain.

That lead to loading hard cast bullets for my big bore magnum handguns. That was more than 25 years ago and I can't imagine buying factory ammo now.

The nice thing about reloading is you can customize what you make. Want soft-shooting pistol ammo for shooting steel or practice? Want to save a little money? (It takes some time to pay back, but will eventually.) Want to chase one-hole groups at 100 yds? You can do any of these and more. Try it... you'll like it!

Why would I want to talk you into reloading? That's one more person I have to compete with for components...

HAH! I have considered this as well, but it's good to be self-reliant and not depend on someone to throw you a bone. If I could figure out how to make match sticks in to gun powder and cast my own lead there would be an ODT thread on it.

Reloading enables, it allows for a wide variation of selected components to accomplish your agenda and or goals. One can load down to perform range training and up for defense or hunting rounds. It gives you command and control of what you chose and your intent

HAH! I have considered this as well, but it's good to be self-reliant and not depend on someone to throw you a bone. If I could figure out how to make match sticks in to gun powder and cast my own lead there would be an ODT thread on it.

Reloading enables, it allows for a wide variation of selected components to accomplish your agenda and or goals. One can load down to perform range training and up for defense or hunting rounds. It gives you command and control of what you chose and your intent

This....and its more fun than golf.

I highly recommend lee products. For the money they are hard to beat. Their dies are also unmatched in my opinion. As you already stated most everything is back ordered as of now but check out www.titanreloading.com. They usually have things in stock when no one else does. I usually check them daily of I am looking for a specific item. They get new stuff in all the time. They are excellent to deal with and don't hesitate to call them if you have any questions. All the guys who work there are reloader a themselves and have genuine advice.

Back
Top Bottom