• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fire mission! Contact Isakson and Perdue about Barr

This is the response I got today from Perdue, no mention of the 2A, that I emailed him about.

Thank you for contacting me about the nomination of Mr. William Barr to be Attorney General of the United States. I always appreciate the opportunity to hear from my fellow Georgians.

On December 7th, President Trump nominated Mr. Barr to be the next Attorney General of the United States. I believe Mr. Barr, who previously served as Attorney General during the Administration of President George H.W. Bush, will bring a wealth of experience and legal knowledge to the Department of Justice if he is confirmed by the Senate.

In addition, Mr. Barr stated on multiple occasions in written and public testimony during his confirmation hearing that he will let the Mueller investigation progress without interference until its completion. I believe that Mr. Barr will keep his promise, and I look forward to supporting his nomination on the floor of the Senate.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me about such an important issue. If I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kindest regards,
SigI.PNG

David Perdue
United States Senator

This is the response I got today from Perdue, no mention of the 2A, that I emailed him about.

Thank you for contacting me about the nomination of Mr. William Barr to be Attorney General of the United States. I always appreciate the opportunity to hear from my fellow Georgians.

On December 7th, President Trump nominated Mr. Barr to be the next Attorney General of the United States. I believe Mr. Barr, who previously served as Attorney General during the Administration of President George H.W. Bush, will bring a wealth of experience and legal knowledge to the Department of Justice if he is confirmed by the Senate.

In addition, Mr. Barr stated on multiple occasions in written and public testimony during his confirmation hearing that he will let the Mueller investigation progress without interference until its completion. I believe that Mr. Barr will keep his promise, and I look forward to supporting his nomination on the floor of the Senate.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me about such an important issue. If I can be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kindest regards,
SigI.PNG

David Perdue
United States Senator

I got exactly the same response and my email was also all bout Barr's disdain for the 2nd Amendment. I never mentioned Mueller at all,

Back
Top Bottom