• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First AR-15 Build

Its okay to be THAT guy so long as you don't mind explaining yourself over and over again. If you like the distance from your eye to the sight better with it turned around you could move it up the receiver slightly.

Well i did end up changing my sights around a few times at the range last night just to see what i liked best, and im not sure if the are on right or not but i felt comfortable with them, I put 30rds in about a 3-4in grouping at about 25yrds im still wanting to get a better feeling for these sights to tighten that grouping up. If anyone knows of an outdoor range or has some land in the kennesaw area please advise i would like to come shooting and share shooting my guns to, of course.

Last edited:
Its okay to be THAT guy so long as you don't mind explaining yourself over and over again. If you like the distance from your eye to the sight better with it turned around you could move it up the receiver slightly.

Creek Side is just out of Cartersville but only available with out membership on Monday, Friday, Saturday

http://creeksidefiringrange.com/

Back
Top Bottom