• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First AR-15 Build

I'm finally complete with my first AR-15 Build. What do you guys think?

16" Daniel Defense CHF Barrel
Noveske Stripped Lower
PSA Lower Parts Kit
Troy Industries 13" Bravo Battle Rail
Spikes HTP/MPI BCG
M4 Flat Top Receiver
Magpul MOE RVG
Magpul Gen. 2 MBUS Back-Up Rear/Front Sights
Magpul MOE Carbine Stock
Magpul P-Mag

Last edited:
Your rear sight is on backwards. Otherwise - looks good! I have the same gap between the trigger guard & the pistol grip. Makes me mad that the fit isn't any better.

Personal preference on the sight i tried it both ways and yeah i finally wiggled the grip around and got a much better fit, hope it stays.

Personal preference? Says who? Magpul? You want to be different huh? Have fun repeating "personal preference" to everyone you meet. Nice though. I'm jealous. I still need an upper & buttstock to complete my rifle.

Did you build the upper or order it from somewhere? Very nice build, quality stuff all around. I'm with the other guys, the backwards sights would drive me crazy. You do know they will fit on the rail in the proper orientation if you remove the bolt and slide them on, right?

yeah i put it on the correct way, but didnt like it as much. Someones gotta be different right?

You're right! There is always that one guy that wants to be different than the rest. Don't be THAT guy. LOL. Just remember that left means right & right means left in that configuration. Good luck & I hope to see you on the range so I can poke fun. ;)

Back
Top Bottom