• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First Centerfire Suppressor

Arc30 is built like a tank and will also give you monster forearms after running it on a pistol. I havent done that but its plenty nose heavy on an 8” AR pistol. I imagine you will only try that once.

I'll be the first to ask what are you planning on doing with the center fire rifle..target, hunt, long range, etc. The reason is that it will make a difference to what everyone suggests. I have a Harvester for hunting as it weighs 14oz and an ARC30 for target shooting. ARC30 is quieter; but weighs twice as much. It is nice being able to shoot 308 and it not being as loud as a 22 rifle.
Tactical shooting, getting into 2 gun more. I don't run full auto, binary mag dumps, etc but would rather not worry about how fast I'm shooting for 223.
308 is going to be hunting and target shooting.

Dead Air sandman S for the rifle. Get another can for pistol calibers. Trying to get one do everything can isnt the way to go.
I could live without shooting my centerfire pistols suppressed. I'm not doing the PCC thing yet, but might for competition type stuff.

I would also check out the Silencerco Omega. Direct thread and not heavy. The "anchor brakes" on the front do actually work on these cans. Either way, expect to re-zero every weapon you use them on as POI often changes. Best advice is to find someone with several cans and try them out and see what you like. I don't know when the next QRF silencer shoot is; but worth going to try out different products in the same environment.

@Quiet Riot Firearms any recommendations?

Relatively new, and probably not many have them in their hands yet, but check out the Griffin Paladin. Taper mounted, light, changeable end caps. Just throwing it out there.

Should serve your rifle needs pretty well. Taper mounts are less than $100.00 so changing hosts isn't a big deal

Maybe not so new, but I just discovered it. Time to start saving.

Back
Top Bottom