• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First Centerfire Suppressor

Thanks so much for the advice guys.

Where to buy it from/have it shipped to? Best class 3 dealer with a range nearby? Would love to shoot it while it's in jail. I'm in Lula, so something near 85/985 would be great.

Thanks so much for the advice guys.

Where to buy it from/have it shipped to? Best class 3 dealer with a range nearby? Would love to shoot it while it's in jail. I'm in Lula, so something near 85/985 would be great.
Quiet Riot Firearms is the best in Georgia. @Slostang @Quiet Riot Firearms Have any other suggestions? Jake has always treated me well. Knows cans and will give good, honest opinions on your needs. Not just try to sell you something more expensive.

Just can't shoot while it's in jail. Ga Gun Store may have a deal as well, but again, nowhere to shoot it.

Quiet Riot Firearms is the best in Georgia. @Slostang @Quiet Riot Firearms Have any other suggestions? Jake has always treated me well. Knows cans and will give good, honest opinions on your needs. Not just try to sell you something more expensive.

Just can't shoot while it's in jail. Ga Gun Store may have a deal as well, but again, nowhere to shoot it.

Oh I had heard that some/most Class III dealers with a range would allow you to shoot with the can at their location while waiting for the stamp? No?

Might be out the way for you, Autrey's has both Class 3 and range. Their can selection is small though, mostly stock SilencerCo, some Surefire, and AAC.

Back
Top Bottom