• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flush-fitting 15 rd magazine now available for Glock 43x and 48 !

I was under the impression Shield was the manufacturer, wonder who is actually the one making these then.. thanks for the info

Well... this sucks but at least they are communicating the problem and taking care of it before they send them out...

Attachments

• 0AEA22D4-3A6E-4696-AE8F-6FB3A9A4B633.png
    0AEA22D4-3A6E-4696-AE8F-6FB3A9A4B633.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 51
Well... this sucks but at least they are communicating the problem and taking care of it before they send them out...

yep, better than sending em out as is and letting customers test out the QC like some companies do

Their company has 3 employees. Glad their ‘QC department’ caught it. If a special finish was important, it looks like that would have been specified to MecGar.

I think it’s bull ****. Maybe they’re behind schedule. Maybe they’re riding the clock until it’s too late for folks to do charge-backs on their credit cards.

Hope they prove me wrong.

Their company has 3 employees. Glad their ‘QC department’ caught it. If a special finish was important, it looks like that would have been specified to MecGar.

I think it’s bull ****. Maybe they’re behind schedule. Maybe they’re riding the clock until it’s too late for folks to do charge-backs on their credit cards.

Oh wow, just three dudes? Hope they prove good. Only reason I had any interest in the 43x

I have had concerns about this from the get go as I have been burned in the past by paying for something in advance only to have the company go quiet and then it be too late to file a claim with the CC company. The reason I still have hope this time is because Shield Arms seems to have reputable feedback from real customers from what I can tell (Facebook ratings are really good), and also they are doing a good job responding to people, when I called them last week they answered the phone quickly and the lady was willing to answer any of my questions. I really do feel like they are an honest company trying to put out the best product they can. If I’m wrong then I’m out $80. If they weren’t answering the phone or responding to people on Facebook then I would definitely smell fraud by now. I am debating calling and asking for a refund to see what their response would be, but I would kinda rather just hold my spot in the pre order than get a refund and then have to re order again later

Other than hearing about it being on Miami Vice, I don’t remember the Bren-10. I think I was still a sperm when they were a thing.
When the Bren Ten came out the magazines did not come with them and what small # of mags that did come out were rare. Lots of angry folks. Jeff Cooper had high hopes for the gun.

I hope this situation gets remedied. I’ll get them once you guys test and evaluate. In the meantime I carry 2 spares with my 43x.

Back
Top Bottom