For all you game system gamers out there. Which is best in life?

Which is better and why

• PS4

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • XBOX 1

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a PC gaming system, PS4 PRO, PS4, PS3, XBOX 1, XBOX 360, and a old Nintendo entertainment system. I love them all. Why chose get em both or if you must chose get a PS4 PRO.

24GB? You doing a 3 Dimm config? If so, why would you eliminate dual-channel functionality?

Nope, I have the normal 4 RAM sockets on my system. I had (2) 4 GB DIMMS originally, but 8 GB total wasn't cutting it. Got a deal on the same brand/speed 8 GB DIMMS so I put (2) of them in the second set of sockets. That ended me up with 24 GB total.

It's still a balanced config according to the vendor so no performance loss even though the DIMMs are different sizes.

Nope, I have the normal 4 RAM sockets on my system. I had (2) 4 GB DIMMS originally, but 8 GB total wasn't cutting it. Got a deal on the same brand/speed 8 GB DIMMS so I put (2) of them in the second set of sockets. That ended me up with 24 GB total.

It's still a balanced config according to the vendor so no performance loss even though the DIMMs are different sizes.
That just provokes my OCD something fierce.

LOL. I've gotten used to odd RAM sizes since everything at the server level uses 3 channels/socket these days. Most of my VMWare hosts are 768GB... because x3.

There are advantages to consoles for some games, and obviously cost... But when it comes to first person shooters, you can't beat a keyboard and mouse. Far more agile and offers pinpoint accuracy that a console can't touch...

Well, the OP didn’t give the age range so gotta keep that in mind. Plus he has multiple and PC isn’t as easily shared or has the party/local multiplayer titles that consoles have.

Not to mention the malicious software prevention. All of those child flash based games that kids find are loaded.

PC is always the overall best way to play for power. It’s also the most exploited.

Back
Top Bottom