• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For all you neckbeards with jacked up trucks

I have 2x 6" 9 LED lights on my brush guard and a 6" 10 LED bar under the back for a backup light.
I will play nasty if needed with the ghost trailer trucks or tailgaters.
I unknowingly played with a sheriff deputy that bright lighted me in heavy rain half a dozen times as we approached each other.
I was on low beam when he started and gave him all I had as he past me.
He turned around on me and I gave him the rear led when he got so close I couldn't see his headlights.
He then gave me the blue lights and I pulled over. I had no clue is was a deputy due to the heavy rain and his bright ass lights.
When he asked me what the hell I thought I was doing, I said you started my friend and he chuckle a little and said keep those offroad lights turned off on the highway.
I luckily got a warning most likely due to him not wanting to stand in the heavy rain any longer.

I’m seeing so many people without lights on - so dangerous

Especially in the rain or fog.
Some of them go through a conscious effort to turn on their parking lights but not their headlights.
Those "one eyed Willys" need to be cited for that also.

I only drive 5 miles to work, but I see violations daily.

I have 2x 6" 9 LED lights on my brush guard and a 6" 10 LED bar under the back for a backup light.
I will play nasty if needed with the ghost trailer trucks or tailgaters.
I unknowingly played with a sheriff deputy that bright lighted me in heavy rain half a dozen times as we approached each other.
I was on low beam when he started and gave him all I had as he past me.
He turned around on me and I gave him the rear led when he got so close I couldn't see his headlights.
He then gave me the blue lights and I pulled over. I had no clue is was a deputy due to the heavy rain and his bright ass lights.
When he asked me what the hell I thought I was doing, I said you started my friend and he chuckle a little and said keep those offroad lights turned off on the highway.
I luckily got a warning most likely due to him not wanting to stand in the heavy rain any longer.

You got warned because he was being a penis head and knew he didn't have a case.

Legal tint? Does that include EVERYBODY or just some cars ...I'll let yall figure that out

Some cops have a hard on for tint, but most don't care, unless they need probable cause. lol

It's about as bad as tag lights being out.

2-footed drivers...see it all the time around here, can't stand it.

And I see a bunch of vehicles that have burned out or inoperable brake lights also.

But LE stay too busy fighting the "War on Drugs" to be concerned with your personal safety from someone else's neglect.

Back
Top Bottom