• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ford's mandatory vaccination program

I have owned businesses. 3 to be exact. Built them from the ground up and sold them. I also currently manage people.

Yes you can set policies and guidelines, but they need to adhere to laws. So no, business don’t have the right to do what they want or pound sand find another job. Certain things you cannot do and certain conducts can get you in serious legal trouble.

Lots of jobs require various vaccinations. That’s nothing new.

So, by your logic: do you have a right to demand sexual favors from your employees? I mean they are free to work some place else.

Can you discriminate based on any of the protected classes?

Can you just terminate someone without due cause? Sure, but you run the risk of any number of lawsuits as a result.

No, you don’t have a right. The most sacred thing a person has is ownership of their body. It’s what differentiates a free person from a slave. I might have to follow your directions on performance of a task, conduct myself in a professional manner, grooming standards, dress in a certain uniform or wear certain attire as part of the job, but no businesses don’t have a right to demand what I put in my body. That is the most basic fundamental human right. If you don’t understand that, then you don’t understand the premise of freedom.
Just a little bathroom reading..

Georgia is an "at Will" State - The Bowman Law Office

Just a little bathroom reading..

Georgia is an "at Will" State - The Bowman Law Office
Lol. I’d highly recommend you have cause and some documented reason to go with that should you ever end up in court. I don’t think that means what you think it means. Also a reason why that link also states, you should have a employee code of conduct, and other documented policy items. I’d suggest reading up on some Georgia court rulings on the subject. As an employer you are also subject to punitive damages to your employees should they be injured or harmed based on your policies or lack there of.

Lol. I’d highly recommend you have cause and some documented reason to go with that should you ever end up in court. I don’t think that means what you think it means. Id suggest reading up on some Georgia court rulings on the subject.
Why? The only thing any one can do is be allowed unemployment benefits and that is iffy.
I've fired more people than you can comprehend, I fired 11 guys just for being smartassed on a job site.

It is against federal law to demand access to medical records, or demand you too tell about your medical condition.
Read hippa laws. When those laws suits start rolling in it will a **** show.

ok thats it.

No one buy anything anymore until all major corporations start caring about the individual more than their bottom line.

Boycott the world!!!!

If you truly think that Chevy, dodge, or any other major corporation dont have any policies you disagree with then i got a house in florida to sell ya.

ok thats it.

No one buy anything anymore until all major corporations start caring about the individual more than their bottom line.

Boycott the world!!!!

If you truly think that Chevy, dodge, or any other major corporation dont have any policies you disagree with then i got a house in florida to sell ya.

Probably not a bad idea. Get back to basics.

Back
Top Bottom