• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

forget 420 dope head..its 720

Very cool! In for the build. My first vehicle was a 86 1/2 Nissan hardbody. I got it when I was 15. Loved that truck. Bulletproof it seemed. I’ve been eyeballing older imports lately. Can’t seem to find a solid in. OP, that thing looks clean!

I can dig it! It is a turbo diesel correct?
yep. i am gonna do a bigger turbo, bigger injectors, arp head studs, and a 12mm mechanical pump .
the swap is gonna be mid summer or fall. the little truck runs great and is drivable. all the parts for the vega wagon are falling into place. so i plan on getting it on the road, then tearing into the truck.

Subbed for Nissy love:

Nissy at GA National.jpg

Where would one score a good condition older import these days? Just watching Craigslist, car gurus and such waiting on a deal? I can’t see anything but overpriced ragged out junk.

Where would one score a good condition older import these days? Just watching Craigslist, car gurus and such waiting on a deal? I can’t see anything but overpriced ragged out junk.
its all gone, the same way the 68 to 72 chevys are unfindable. what are you looking for, exactly? i may be able to help find one...

had one of these not long after me and the boss lady got together. almost 27 plus years ago. the last few years i have been looking for one.

picked this one up and it has been sitting. should have taken a few pics before i put the rims on it a cleaned it up.
got it running and insured it yesterday. took it to the gas station and filled it up for 27 bucks.
for now i put a weber carb and its an auto. only has 86k and change on it.
i have already picked up a acme adapter for it and soon it will be sporting a vw tdi diesel and yota 5 speed, but for now i am just gonna enjoy it.
they make about 90 hp and around 140 tq, the tdi with an upgrade turbo will do 170 to 190 and make over 250 on tq. it will also get 50+ mpg
original interior,the wheels are factory hummer h3's with kenda kr 20's..
Looks like a fun toy

Back
Top Bottom