• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

forget 420 dope head..its 720

Where would one score a good condition older import these days? Just watching Craigslist, car gurus and such waiting on a deal? I can’t see anything but overpriced ragged out junk.

And that's all you will find unless you get very lucky. I just bought a 1997 D21 Nissan "hardbody" for $3000 and it needs everything. The body is ok but I'm already deep into the engine. The further I go, the more it needs.

I've also got a 1990 Nissan king cab roller with no motor or trans. If anybody is looking for a project.
20230317_131246 (1).jpg

And that's all you will find unless you get very lucky. I just bought a 1997 D21 Nissan "hardbody" for $3000 and it needs everything. The body is ok but I'm already deep into the engine. The further I go, the more it needs.

I've also got a 1990 Nissan king cab roller with no motor or trans. If anybody is looking for a project.
View attachment 5527016
what ya want for the roller?

yep. i am gonna do a bigger turbo, bigger injectors, arp head studs, and a 12mm mechanical pump .
the swap is gonna be mid summer or fall. the little truck runs great and is drivable. all the parts for the vega wagon are falling into place. so i plan on getting it on the road, then tearing into the truck.
Nice! Props on bigger turbo. Make sure you go well over on injector size. Stock LS1 injectors are 28 to 32 lbs. I ran 92 lb. Injector size and after modification and was running 82% duty cycle at wide open throttle ( WOT ). That's flirting with the tops of what you want in a performance injection system. Any higher duty cycle will wear out injectors out prematurely. So go big or go home so to speak.
Have you come up with or found a good set of stainless mandrel bent tubular intake/exhaust runner set up yet?

Nice! Props on bigger turbo. Make sure you go well over on injector size. Stock LS1 injectors are 28 to 32 lbs. I ran 92 lb. Injector size and after modification and was running 82% duty cycle at wide open throttle ( WOT ). That's flirting with the tops of what you want in a performance injection system. Any higher duty cycle will wear out injectors out prematurely. So go big or go home so to speak.
Have you come up with or found a good set of stainless mandrel bent tubular intake/exhaust runner set up yet?
doing those mods to the tdi..

what ya want for the roller?
$600

It has a decent interior aside from the cracked dash. Seats, headliner and carpet are all good. Bed has some small rust spots. The cab and frame are rust free. All windows are good. It's even got good tires if you're towing it.

its all gone, the same way the 68 to 72 chevys are unfindable. what are you looking for, exactly? i may be able to help find one...
I don’t have anything exact honestly. I’ve got a 2000 Maxima that I need to sell or possibly trade. It was my mom’s one owner, dad kept it in super good shape. I’m thinking I might get 4k for it. Just had a check up and some work done. I really don’t want to spend much more than that. Maybe a 5k truck. Won’t be driving it long distance. Something reliable that I can go grab mulch, pallets, lumber etc in. Thank you, any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom