Forgive me ODT I have sinned

Facebook and Craigslist firearms selling are the Trailer Park/ Ghetto version of ODT. LMAO.. On Facebook a couple of months ago, a guy had a NIB SIG 226, some idiot offered him $200 "CASH" and would he deliver it also.. Buying a weapon on those two sites almost guarantees a knock on the door from law enforcement as they track down the weapon used in multiple homicides

Lol you ain't lying....I traded a gun with a new ODT member few months back. Last week I got a call from Henry county saying it was last registered to me according to the ATF :shocked: and wanted to know who I traded/sold it too. Told him I'd call him back and called the guy I traded with. He told me he traded it on.....wait for it....FB! It made sense after that. I called the sheriff back and gave him the name and number of the person I traded with have t heard anything back and hope I don't.

Facebook gun groups are a lot of fun to read. The comments are hilarious. People want $300 for hi points and other people offer $200 for Glocks.

It's like people watching but I don't have to leave home.

Lol you ain't lying....I traded a gun with a new ODT member few months back. Last week I got a call from Henry county saying it was last registered to me according to the ATF :shocked: and wanted to know who I traded/sold it too. Told him I'd call him back and called the guy I traded with. He told me he traded it on.....wait for it....FB! It made sense after that. I called the sheriff back and gave him the name and number of the person I traded with have t heard anything back and hope I don't.
Wow, you are braver than me

I wouldnt tell the police anything myself

Yep, put this in stupid stuff because it is, well what I did was. I posted a gun on a few facebook sites. Some of the idiots on them are scary. There were some decent responses , but all in all, stupid. Ended up trading it on the ODT. Just reminds me of the higher quality traders and buyers on here versus everywhere else.
Glad you saw the light son now drop and give me 20!

Back
Top Bottom