• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Form 1 Suppressors

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it's about the wait time. 30 days vs possibly 360 for a form 4 trust.

any feedback on 22lr cans would be appreciated. I think for a pistol or rifle can I'll stick with the main brands but for a thread on 22 can shooting subs I'm sure it would be fine.

for me it's about the wait time. 30 days vs possibly 360 for a form 4 trust.

any feedback on 22lr cans would be appreciated. I think for a pistol or rifle can I'll stick with the main brands but for a thread on 22 can shooting subs I'm sure it would be fine.
I’m going to buy one of those aluminum solvent trap kits today, it’s like $30-40. And let you know in a month or so!

What kit did you use?
I bought the c cell tube and end caps. After I was approved I made a die that presses freeze plugs into cone shape after you drill them. Then i used spacers for the initial blast area and stacked the cone baffles behind it. I still have the dies and an arbor press. I CANNOT make them for you but I can stand and watch as you make them yourself. If you have an approved form 1 and would like the use of tools and advice let me know.

I had diversified machine make me a tube and I made baffles from car freeze plugs. I don't remember off the top of my head but it metered very well. Just as good as any commercial can. Wanna say around 116 db. Cost me less than 100 bucks to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom