• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Form 1 Suppressors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you file a form 1 on a trust or does it have to be an individual?

Yeah here’s the NFA tracker for form 1 individual and form 1 trust using e file

2b37f44e6c58997600d5f5d58d83502f.jpg

6d386cad22815c6fcb33076de88383ad.jpg

As I always tell people ... there is a very fine line between a bomb and a silencer . Support the industry and get one that’s built solid and will last a lifetime
I certainly don’t disagree with you. I want to experiment with this for a 22lr... probably I’ll never do a centerfire can. I don’t have nearly as many cans as you, but I have 10, and wanted to try something different.

But now especially, so many companies are emerging that sell kits they make, such as Quell Tech, Quiet Bore, White Trash Tactical, JK, etc that I would still consider it supporting the industry.

I certainly don’t disagree with you. I want to experiment with this for a 22lr... probably I’ll never do a centerfire can. I don’t have nearly as many cans as you, but I have 10, and wanted to try something different.

But now especially, so many companies are emerging that sell kits they make, such as Quell Tech, Quiet Bore, White Trash Tactical, JK, etc that I would still consider it supporting the industry.
Those fly by night companies don’t last . Crux , rebel silencers all of them end up bankrupt . Those kits are garbage and 99% of them are just old technology. Sure they suppress the sound but nothing like the innovation of dead air , Q and all the others who really lead the industry of suppressors that last a lifetime .

they make since on 22 as those will do just fine but the 45-308 are insanely dangerous and a accident waiting to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom