• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Form 4 for supressor

I’m still researching the kiosk but it’s my understanding that even though you use that kiosk the local dealer is still handling all of the filing for you. Even if you buy the suppressor from silencershop they have to ship it to your local dealer and they file to the atf for you

Not e-filed, they (SS) just simplified the process. What stinks tho is, you did the work on the kiosk and gave a credit card payment to SS but they might be 4-6 weeks before they submit your forms. They send them in batches not per customer.

Individual submissions will return much faster, tho according to NFA Tracker, Trust submissions have been trending downward in wait times. ANYWAY, with current reports you are looking at anywhere from 4 to 8 months most likely (from when the ATF receives it from SS, not from today).

Studying the tracker religiously for the last few months, I predict the trust waits are going to catch up to the individual wait times in the next couple months, and both are going to be sub 4 months come spring.

Back
Top Bottom