• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fortress 14 gun safe default code from Walmart

lostgeorge75

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Purchased a Fortress FS14E at Walmart today. Used the key override to open it and got it installed then realized there was no owners manual.

Anyone know the default factory code and how to reprogram it? There is a red reset button inside the safe.

Tried their website. They show several locks and their default codes but not the "Secur-all" lock that's on mine. Tried to reset code by pressing the red button to no avail.

Talked to Walmart and they said it would be Monday before the gun counter guy will be back so he can search for the owner's manual.

Tried their website. They show several locks and their default codes but not the "Secur-all" lock that's on mine. Tried to reset code by pressing the red button to no avail.

Talked to Walmart and they said it would be Monday before the gun counter guy will be back so he can search for the owner's manual.

Good luck man, idk that much about those safes... Let us know how it all works out!

Not sure about that brand but some I have looked at used a 6 number code starting with either a 0 or 1.
After putting in the 6 numbers punch the pound key and listen for the lock click then turn the handle.
Hope this will help.

Back
Top Bottom