• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fourth of July challenge

Look OP I appreciate your enthusiasm and kudos for your training schedule. I'm just an old fat man but I know where the F... my safety is and generally hit what I shoot at just because I spent thousands of hours growing up shooting bb guns, then .22's, then shotguns, then rifles. I'm not an operator...won't ever be...but I can handle my 1911, my 5.7, my M4 and even my SCAR.
I got 7 kids and 5 grands...and they all know how to shoot because I taught them.
My "range" time is stalking monster deer and killing birds you can't hit. My "range" is the great outdoors, my backyard or wherever else I'm shooting.
So please don't lecture me.
Sport.

Look OP I appreciate your enthusiasm and kudos for your training schedule. I'm just an old fat man but I know where the F... my safety is and generally hit what I shoot at just because I spent thousands of hours growing up shooting bb guns, then .22's, then shotguns, then rifles. I'm not an operator...won't ever be...but I can handle my 1911, my 5.7, my M4 and even my SCAR.
I got 7 kids and 5 grands...and they all know how to shoot because I taught them.
My "range" time is stalking monster deer and killing birds you can't hit. My "range" is the great outdoors, my backyard or wherever else I'm shooting.
Sport.

Interesting that it was taken as a "lecture" by so many. I never meant it as such.

What's a safety?

Ha

Sport.
Damn that's a lot of kids! I feel overwhelmed with 2. Kudos to you.

Sport.

7? You are a Saint.

Interesting that it was taken as a "lecture" by so many. I never meant it as such.

What's a safety?

Ha

Well I happen to be on your side unlike so many. Owning guns and being able to use them are two totally different things. Just like all these "hunters" ^ shooting deer and birds and ****ing a lot does not make perficient with firearms. 99% of these types will not take a training class because it intimidates them the 1% that does get a huge kick in the ass of reality.

Back
Top Bottom