• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freeze Dried Meals

Wife also commented that we need to make taffy and ice cream for Christmas presents this year for everyone. Last ice cream was eaten up before much of it was saved. Stuff is addicting once you taste it.

Wife also commented that we need to make taffy and ice cream for Christmas presents this year for everyone. Last ice cream was eaten up before much of it was saved. Stuff is addicting once you taste it.
Nice! Ice cream sandwiches do really good too. Gotta chop them up a little though as I've had the center come out wet before

If you like to have a number of Freeze dried meals on hand for whatever reason I have taken the Peak Refuel Sweet Pork and Rice the past 2 backpacking trips I have gone on and it is probably my favorite of all the meals that they make. Flavor is actually pretty good and it rehydrates well compared to some others that I feel like taste crunchy or whatever
SweetPork.png

If you like to have a number of Freeze dried meals on hand for whatever reason I have taken the Peak Refuel Sweet Pork and Rice the past 2 backpacking trips I have gone on and it is probably my favorite of all the meals that they make. Flavor is actually pretty good and it rehydrates well compared to some others that I feel like taste crunchy or whatever
SweetPork.png

I hear these are some of the best on the market. Where are you sourcing these for a good price?

Nice! Ice cream sandwiches do really good too. Gotta chop them up a little though as I've had the center come out wet before
Don't use the cheap o e from Kroger or Walmart. The ice cream is all air and they don't turn out good. Fat Boy sandwiches turn out great; but they will pop/spilt in half a lot of the time. Flavor is good and I ate a bunch of them.

does anyone have a seller they prefer to order from? Im looking to make 1 order that would get me to the 1 month+- mark on food. Store it away JIC. I havent found a clear winner in regards to bulk orders that arent hit or miss. Or should I source multiple retailers for specific products and build my own menu per se?

does anyone have a seller they prefer to order from? Im looking to make 1 order that would get me to the 1 month+- mark on food. Store it away JIC. I havent found a clear winner in regards to bulk orders that arent hit or miss. Or should I source multiple retailers for specific products and build my own menu per se?
Mountain House is my go to. They sell 30 day supplies in one big box. Good food too.

Actually on sale right now.

IMG_5855.png

Bumping old older thread. I've been making a lot of yogurt (little grandsons) and candy lately. Carmel M&M's are her new favorite and I've been tasked with making a bunch before next weekend to take to herr family. I also got a large bucket of Snickers to do also.

Attachments

• 20240412_093344.jpg
    20240412_093344.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240401_172738.jpg
    20240401_172738.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240329_152858.jpg
    20240329_152858.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom