• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freezer Dryer Experiments and Recipes

Thank you!

Are you nearby Atlanta? We're in Brookhaven but in the process of moving to Cumming. Reason I ask it is maybe we could work something out where I could freeze dry your garden food for free and in exchange we could keep an agreed upon amount of produce for ourselves.

I'm a ways away from having the machine but just spit balling here. PM if it makes sense for you!
I live in Gainesville so this could certainly be something we work out. PM coming.

Cool! If you have any requests of things you want to see freeze dried let me know. I'm planning on starting with fruits and veggies I pick up at the store.
Thanks - i am most curious about ready to eat meals like lasagna, chicken and noodles, etc. would be interested in how much space is saved and how much time it takes to dry such liquid heavy originals

I also saw some pretty negative recent reviews about quality control. Seems it could be harvest right is struggling to get quality computer parts (like many industries). Feel like I'm rolling the dice here but hoping for the best.

I also saw some pretty negative recent reviews about quality control. Seems it could be harvest right is struggling to get quality computer parts (like many industries). Feel like I'm rolling the dice here but hoping for the best.
I have heard that their customer service is responsive and willing to make things right if you have any issues.

Been looking, now my wife mentioned it. Show us what you can do with it! Interested in the cost to run it also, saw a break down sometime back and at the time could buy can vegetables for the cost of electricity. May have been California electric rates they used!

Been looking, now my wife mentioned it. Show us what you can do with it! Interested in the cost to run it also, saw a break down sometime back and at the time could buy can vegetables for the cost of electricity. May have been California electric rates they used!
Will do! I bought a kwh measuring device so it should be pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom