ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Romes Indoor Shooting Range

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $10.00 per hour per lane

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just want to shoot this out for people living in the Rome area that may not be aware. There is an indoor shooting range "LIVE FIRE WEAPONS & RANGE" In Rome GA the mans name is John he has been open for few months now. If you have not stopped in there to check the place out please do it is a nice set up he has there.

3448 Kingston Rd
Rome, GA 30161

I have been there few times with my wife and we both like it there nice comfortable environment.

Carl

Last edited:
You should tell him to advertise here!
Wonder what type of restrictions he has?

Not many restrictions he is very laid back real good guy since I found out about him Ive been trying to help him out as much as I can. He is a shooter so he gets it.

If you do go there let him know I sent you I want to know much help I am he said to me last time I was there since my 1st time there his business has picked up I just hope I am helping cause I have been advertising him to everyone I meet

Last edited:
yeah he had a face book and website for a looooooong time and never opened or responded to messages sent . guess everyone finally gave up on the place opening . heck if he would go back to the facebook page he had all sorts of folks wanting info for over a year . I will have to check it out and see . hope that its true and a nice place to go

Back
Top Bottom