• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Romes Indoor Shooting Range

yeah he had a face book and website for a looooooong time and never opened or responded to messages sent . guess everyone finally gave up on the place opening . heck if he would go back to the facebook page he had all sorts of folks wanting info for over a year . I will have to check it out and see . hope that its true and a nice place to go

I found the place Sept 29 mine and my wifes anniversary driving past the place and my wife said is that a shooting range I slammed on the breaks did a U-turn I said damn it is Thats how I found out about it went in and talked to him and he said it was real slow opening at that time they only been open for like 3 weeks. It is a decent place

I've been there a couple times and it an overall decent place, but it is not "high tech" so don't expect Big Woods Goods. It is $10 per hour as long as they are not busy...which is most of the time. The owner is a really nice guy and ran into some troubles with his partner which delayed the opening. They only allow handgun calibers so no high power rifles. I think it goes out to 25 yards or so...

Back
Top Bottom