• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ft Jackson solider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad but that will follow him like the plague, the rest of his life.

Unfortunately it's probably the least of his problems. He has 2 beautiful girls from 2 druggie women. One had to basicly be in rehab at birth the others mom od on her front porch with the 1 month old in her arms. The neighbor found the baby crying with the mom passed out next to her. Now my almost 70 year old uncle has custody of one and has adopted the other. They are 9 and 4 years old. When my dad died last year he didn't even come to the funeral. I think that hurt my uncle almost as much as losing his brother.

Unfortunately it's probably the least of his problems. He has 2 beautiful girls from 2 druggie women. One had to basicly be in rehab at birth the others mom od on her front porch with the 1 month old in her arms. The neighbor found the baby crying with the mom passed out next to her. Now my almost 70 year old uncle has custody of one and has adopted the other. They are 9 and 4 years old. When my dad died last year he didn't even come to the funeral. I think that hurt my uncle almost as much as losing his brother.
I don't at this point know what to say other than, Have Faith in the Lord! I have been in Intensive care for 3+months on a Respirator in Coma back in 01. Woke up and prayed to the Lord multiple times a day..I prayed that one day I would look back at what had happened and thank him that I survived..My wife was told starting Christmas day 2001 over 2 weeks 3 times that my time was over...Not I ain't goin that easy.

my sons best friend is in week 4 of basic training at ft Jackson
Just got a letter from him today
He is doing gooannouncedprayer will help!. He will be 22 end of May
I just mailed him a Lil care package and a birthday card
If y'all could say a prayer for this young man Keith I would certainly appreciate it

In his letter he said. "It's hard here but i'll get through it"

Thanks y'all. Sam1976

I will Pray for him but you all ready did the best thing in the world for him a letter and Package will help him
100%. I have been there and when mail call is annouced and he gets his package he will be on cloud 9!!!

When he graduates, he will be part of a large fraternity of GENTLEMEN (using that term loosely), who knows how to properly pee while standing up. Very few know this! Now if you can get him to step up his game and go AIRBORNE then he can look down on the LEGS!!!! Congrats, welcome to the family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom