Fuel Injectors at 39,500 Miles?!

Ive had it since i was 14, it was originally 2 wheel drive Im only 29 now but, all my blood, sweat, and money went into body repair, paint, suspension, steering, and lots of tires hahaha

Granny 4 speed w/ a fast high reving 337 takes a whole new meaning to lets see what she can do, not fast but will scream 0-70 and burn the tires off in 2nd and 3rd

I was just going to point out that all the 4wd 60-66 Chevy pickups I’ve ever seen had the giant V6 engine

The injectors may be an issue BUT, with all the injected cars I have owned, never changed one. My CRV and Ridgeline have a total of 380,000 between them. I did just change the plugs on the CRV at 150K and they still looked pretty good. Little scary looking way down that plug hole and 14 years but spun right out and put some no seize on the threads when I put the new ones in.

I had an issue with a Ford once. They weren't going to cover something 2k miles out of waranty so I took them my payment book and said keep it. At that time I really didn't care about my credit so I let them keep it for a couple of weeks and they finally took care of it. It was the last Ford I bought. It sucks to have to go to those measures to get something fixed. $1800 to fix 17 model truck is crazy. You are handling it a lot better than I would. Stay on them!!!!

Why would the dealership care if you make your payments? They already got their money and you owe them nothing.

Ive had it since i was 14, it was originally 2 wheel drive Im only 29 now but, all my blood, sweat, and money went into body repair, paint, suspension, steering, and lots of tires hahaha

Granny 4 speed w/ a fast high reving 337 takes a whole new meaning to lets see what she can do, not fast but will scream 0-70 and burn the tires off in 2nd and 3rd

It wasn’t originally 4x4, which i stated in the very first part of the post above.................... you must drive a ford, lol jk man!

Back
Top Bottom