• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun with a Beretta CX4 Storm!!

Jester7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
95   0
Reaction score
My wife and I had a fun trip today... we run out to Cartersville to pick up a "new" gun for my wife, a 9mm Berretta Storm rifle. I got to meet a great guy (thanks passdaboolits!), see a really interesting town and we run out to an outdoor range at Adairsville (the Adairsville range).... had a great time and really enjoyed shooting the storm. It functioned without fail and it was a nice range.

http://www.adairsvillesportingrange.com/ if anyone is interested. It's a club now instead of an hourly range although if you are interested in joining you can try it out for $6 half hour. Pistol range, rifle range and an intermediate range (we had this one all to ourself, 40yards).

Here is the gun when I cleaned it (easy takedown and cleaning)

IMG_2731.jpg
IMG_2730.jpg

Here is my wife's first run at 40yrds... the shot in the 9 is her first. Iron sights standing freehand. I think it worked out pretty well. :)

donna-shooting.jpg

We also broke out the Glock 19, 17 and her Colt 380.

We ran into an Ace hardware in Woodstock that had a full gun store inside... the prices were crazy high but it was nice to see.

Here is a pic of their hipoints (haha).. 219 for a full size hipoint ... yikes. Glock gen4s for 599, gen3s for 549. I didn't even ask about the ARs :)

IMG_2706.jpg

Wish I would have known you guys were ODT'ers! I was the guy leaving with the two highly energetic little girls when y'all arrived at Adairsville!

Wish I would have known you guys were ODT'ers! I was the guy leaving with the two highly energetic little girls when y'all arrived at Adairsville!

Too funny... cute kids! Both of my girls go shooting but they are a little older than yours. Next time I'll wear my ODT shirt :)

Back
Top Bottom