• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G21 vs G21SF

1jcwallace

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
I am in the market for a G21. I don't have bear paws for hands but dont have tiny hands either. I have a G22 standard size that fits well but have never held a SF. This 21 is going to be a trade for the 22 my dad has. He has large hands but is asking about the SF as well. How much of a diffenece is there really? The deal is I am going to buy a 21, either standard or SF and get my 22 back that he bought from me. I want to buy something we can both shoot comfortably. I know i shoot the standard size just fine but the Short Frame has always kept me thinking. Guess what I am asking is can a guy with large to extra large hands comfortably shoot a Glock SF? After all, it is going to be for him. Hope this makes sense. Please let me know what you think. ALSO, I am in the market for a G21 or G21SF....:D Thank you as always. ODT is AWESOME!

there is also the Gen 4 21 which is basically a SF with better grip...you should go to a shop and pick both see which feels better in you hands.

I have bigger than average hands and my 21sf feels just like my gen 3 g17. Haven't held a reg g21 so I can't compare but the 21sf feels nice.

^^ winner, I have owned the g21 and the g21sf (gen3). I have average hands and while the 21 is a very large gun the sf felt better as far as trigger reach. My friend has a gen 4 that feels great. If I bought another it would be a gen 4.

Back
Top Bottom