• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

America vs. Switzerland Gun Culture

Can't have one without the other...

Sorry, but I don't think Noir's critique of Harris's video is relevant. Harris is not advocating anything as I see it, he is just giving us a history lesson on how the firearms laws of two countries went in different directions. His video left me with the feeling that Harris may have started his project as a left wing liberal that didn't have any time or liking for guns, but ended with him having a new perception of firearms. Can't fake the pride that he displayed when he viewed the targets on his first visits to the gun ranges.

Noir's suggestion that Harris was making a veiled case for gun registration or government confiscation doesn't hold water. The Swiss/American comparison is a reflection of how much the Swiss trust their government versus how much we distrust ours. Summary, if the government does right by it's citizens then they will have no fear of insurrection and the citizens will have no fear of gun confiscation.

Don't hold your breath until that happens. :sad:

Re: Swiss vs. American "Gun Culture."

America has a different type of gun culture than what we on the outdoors trader practice. This other gun-loving subculture causes a whole hell of a lot of problems for our society.

3393AD87-66B6-4932-8C6D-3BBA83AE0E6E.jpeg
453F4297-7CD6-44B8-9D87-D27F2DD2E3CA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom