• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA AR-15 manufacture

I'm ready for some T&E. Any takers?

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160701_05cac804f908af935a1953a21c6d4a15.jpg

F-that PSA or bust!

Everyone wants to discredit this company without even seeing the finished product in person. Before you get on here and blast this company, find out for yourself what is being offered...
I apologize in advance, but you brought this on yourself.

No one wants to "discredit" anyone...and no one is "get{ting} on here" to "blast" this company. The fact of the matter is that, honestly, I couldn't care less about the company. Just another Johnny Come Lately in the AR market selling a remarkably over priced billet AR assembled by regular ole boys like you and me. Ill never buy one and neither will 99% of the people on this board. And thats fine, they have an entire machine ahop paying the bills, allowing them to dabble in the AR world. Good for them. Really. I couldnt care less.

But what I do care about is integrity and character and the sense of community that exists here. OP came in under false pretenses shilling a rifle. The nimrods at SJD did the same thing, they got the same treatment. If you want to advertise, do it the right way and quit being weaselly little children trying to hide a secret. My loyalty is to the guys I know first, and anyone trying to pull a fast one of them is going to get called out.

And I bet that had you more than a couple dozen posts, I wouldnt have had to explain that to you.

No one wants to "discredit" anyone...and no one is "get{ting} on here" to "blast" this company. The fact of the matter is that, honestly, I couldn't care less about the company. Just another Johnny Come Lately in the AR market selling a remarkably over priced billet AR assembled by regular ole boys like you and me. Ill never buy one and neither will 99% of the people on this board. And thats fine, they have an entire machine ahop paying the bills, allowing them to dabble in the AR world. Good for them. Really. I couldnt care less.

But what I do care about is integrity and character and the sense of community that exists here. OP came in under false pretenses shilling a rifle. The nimrods at SJD did the same thing, they got the same treatment. If you want to advertise, do it the right way and quit being weaselly little children trying to hide a secret. My loyalty is to the guys I know first, and anyone trying to pull a fast one of them is going to get called out.

And I bet that had you more than a couple dozen posts, I wouldnt have had to explain that to you.
:boom::closed_2: :rip:

:pop2:

damm that was a haymaker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a few rifles from Johnny one time....

Back
Top Bottom