• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN TIGERS

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_736x_2b_9a_93_2b9a934ab1b6d3007383bec87b6c1a15.jpg

Since 2000, UGA and Auburn have played 20 times (includes the SEC Championship game in 2017). UGA has won 13 times and Auburn 7 times. The overall record against each other is 59 wins for UGA and 56 wins for Auburn with 8 ties.

None of that information will mean anything when the two teams play on Saturday. Everyone knows that Auburn has great players on the defensive line and is very good at linebacker, corners and safety. Georgia has played statistically a very good defense this year, especially in stopping the run. In games like this, turnovers will have the most to do with which team wins. I am hoping Georgia wins. Given Georgia's tendency to kick FGs instead of getting TDs, and Auburn's offensive struggles, my only prediction is that is will most likely be a hard fought physical game. Go Dawgs.

Are we playing the War Eagles or the Plainsmen? Tigers, maybe... What is it with Alabama schools having such an identity complex! :becky:

Good luck to both. Looking forward to another good game.

GO DAWGS!!!!!:very_drunk:

Not that I need to stick up for the Bammers but they haven't had much of an "identity complex" in handing it to puppies during the last few years.

Still wondering when UGA will stop paying rent to the Packers for sporting the "G" logo. Very sad. Maybe Trump can negotiate a good deal for them. Lol!

WAR EAGLE!

Not that I need to stick up for the Bammers but they haven't had much of an "identity complex" in handing it to puppies during the last few years.

Still wondering when UGA will stop paying rent to the Packers for sporting the "G" logo. Very sad. Maybe Trump can negotiate a good deal for them. Lol!

WAR EAGLE!

Well, since you are an obvious expert - please do splain to us ol' dum puppies what the Hell an elephant has to do with a Crimson Tide! LOL The only thing very sad is your unimaginative post!

Well, since you are an obvious expert - please do splain to us ol' dum puppies what the Hell an elephant has to do with a Crimson Tide! LOL The only thing very sad is your unimaginative post!

Speaking of unimaginative, I think bulldogs as a mascot is just about the epitome. There are so many high schools around here all called the bulldogs it’s got to get confusing. Yeah, plenty of colleges too but they tend to get spaced out just a little bit.

“The bulldogs are coming off a tough loss to the bulldogs last week but they need to put that behind them tonight as they square off against the bulldogs. And next week marks the final regular season game and crosstown rivals will go head to head for bragging rights as the bulldogs take on the bulldogs.”

WAR EAGLE!

UGA Football is older than the Green Bay Packers by 17 years. Now, why do you say War Eagle when it's Auburn Tigers?

Seems like each of these teams do a pretty good job historically of messing up the other's season.

Don't even try to get a decent answer about the multi-mascots. Its pretty rediculous, it's like when you ask a Va Tech fan what a Hokie is and they say "I'm a hokie".

Back
Top Bottom