• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA examiner probably sleeping or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an error status last month on my 12/10 pending Form 1 due to a stupid mistake on my part. I didn't put "revocable Living" in box 4h and just typed Trust. Called yesterday to be sure it was received and out of error status. I was told it should be approved by the end of the month. :D

I got an error status last month on my 12/10 pending Form 1 due to a stupid mistake on my part. I didn't put "revocable Living" in box 4h and just typed Trust. Called yesterday to be sure it was received and out of error status. I was told it should be approved by the end of the month. :D

End of month? Meaning another 30 days... Thats 7 months from pending. I have a 12/3 so does that mean mid of this month? Thats like 6 and half months pending. Happy new years!

End of month? Meaning another 30 days... Thats 7 months from pending. I have a 12/3 so does that mean mid of this month? Thats like 6 and half months pending. Happy new years!

She just said June, so we'll have to see. You can figure in approximately 2 weeks delay for my error status too. It arrived while I was on vacation, so that slowed me down a bit.

When I sent mine in, they were still turning around in 5- 5 1/2 months.

I called today at 2:30pm. Still pending 12/3. So it's been 6 months and 2 days pending. I have a 12/11 and I called to check on that 2 weeks ago and they told me its pending approval another 30-45 days till complete. I'm going to chill and not call till after Father's Day if it hadn't came home yet. I had a October pending that was approved 5 months but it seems like Decwmber pending are solid 6 months or more. NFAtracker shows she's at very end of November as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom