• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA Farmer says Round Up weed killer caused his cancer. Do you clear clogged sprayer tips this way?

This reminds me of the time I was in SC and playing golf with some buddies. As we are getting ready to tee off, the starter told us "Dont lick you balls today." We all looked at him for a minute, then he said, "we just put down weed killer, dont lick you balls today."

Hahahaha

Vet told a friend of ours that Roundup killed her two show dogs. Evidently the dogs were digging around a fence in her backyard where Roundup had been recently applied by her husband.
Talk about being in the doghouse....

Pretty sure if he read the label ....
Reading is fundamental.

I once read a label on a disposable camping towel (large size) used for clean up when a shower was not available. At the end of the list of use instructions? "Use towel on face, head and hands before using on groin or fundament."

I am not making this up.

IMG_20170717_103917.jpg
Reading is fundamental.

I once read a label on a disposable camping towel (large size) used for clean up when a shower was not available. At the end of the list of use instructions? "Use towel on face, head and hands before using on groin or fundament."

I am not making this up.
I have NEVER heard the 'butt' referred to as this!

I was in a Drs office lab recently and saw a sign that said "no mouth pepping"
I asked what that was and was told that old school techs would use their mouth to suck "specimens"(blood and other fluids) into a glass tube to remove from the bottles to get small amounts for testing.
It was common practice forever.... I just couldn't understand the stupidity of that.

Back
Top Bottom