• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA Farmer says Round Up weed killer caused his cancer. Do you clear clogged sprayer tips this way?

Hair spray warning; Not for internal use. :wacko:

The only reason warning exist, is because someone has already done it, so the manufacturer knows that there are really stupid people out there.

Farmer using a large weed sprayer attached to his tractor spraying 100's of gallons of Round Up would clear clogged nozzles by blowing on them with his mouth.

Farmer quote: Roundup's supposed to be so safe, I wasn't worried about it, I'd just take the little spray tips off, blow them out, put them back on, and keep going."

https://www.news4jax.com/news/inves...it-blaming-popular-weed-killer-for-his-cancer

I use a hand sprayer and at no time would I ever clear a clogged tip of the sprayer I was using by putting it in my mouth there by ingesting some of the weed killer poison.
He had to blow twice, because his lung capacity was lower due to his smoking habit...

When your can a Black Flag bug killer becomes clogged just pull the tip off the can and use your lips to blow the clogged poison from the tip.
That can of spray paint that's clogged can be cleared by removing the tip and scraping the dried paint off with your teeth and then blowing through it.
That spray bottle of Greased Lightning cleaner that has a clog in the spray line can be cleared by removing the nozzle and blowing the line free with your mouth.

Makes as much sense as the fool farmer!

When your can a Black Flag bug killer becomes clogged just pull the tip off the can and use your lips to blow the clogged poison from the tip.
That can of spray paint that's clogged can be cleared by removing the tip and scraping the dried paint off with your teeth and then blowing through it.
That spray bottle of Greased Lightning cleaner that has a clog in the spray line can be cleared by removing the nozzle and blowing the line free with your mouth.

Makes as much sense as the fool farmer!

You fool I have the Ex wife do that. Tow birds with one stone.

Back
Top Bottom