• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga Ranked 28th In Gun Ownership (one poll shows)

So its actually a survey of the percentage of people who will admit to owning firearms to a random stranger calling them up. Being high on that list may not be a good thing....
All righty then.... I'm trying to imagine how I'd reply. Just laugh I guess. Or ask THEM how many they own and various other increasingly intrusive questions.

So its actually a survey of the percentage of people who will admit to owning firearms to a random stranger calling them up. Being high on that list may not be a good thing....
All righty then.... I'm trying to imagine how I'd reply. Just laugh I guess. Or ask THEM how many they own and various other increasingly intrusive questions.
Tell'em you'll trade that info for nudes.

the numbers are form questions asked over the phone, official transfers and ffl purchases on paperwork only most likely

the Alaska description
"Here, children shoot a rifle in Newtok."
how do they define a child? i'd say shes an early teenager not a child. at 13 a non- mentally handicapped person should have some common sense not to do too much stupid dangerous stuff but still require some form of supervision

Back
Top Bottom