• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gametime is nearly here, what's your call - UGA or Clemson?

Lol I must be on the losing end of the ODT I love Glocks and The UGA Bulldogs....haha I have good self-esteem!

My call is UGA has another let down season. What the hell happened there for about 2 quarters where we just forgot how to play offense. I swear sometimes I want to just forget UGA football even exists because its nothing but a let down year after year.

My call is UGA has another let down season. What the hell happened there for about 2 quarters where we just forgot how to play offense. I swear sometimes I want to just forget UGA football even exists because its nothing but a let down year after year.

Then you wouldn't be a "fan"...that's why we like college football and we go nuts when it comes around! Just the hope and chance that "our" team, will hopefully, go all the way - definition of an SEC fan!

Still have a chance at the SEC East, but unless the level of play increases dramatically before next weekend, that is gone too. I will still watch, but will probably engage in other, less frustrating activities while the game is on - like reassembling a Ruger 22/45.

Then you wouldn't be a "fan"...that's why we like college football and we go nuts when it comes around! Just the hope and chance that "our" team, will hopefully, go all the way - definition of an SEC fan!

Yeah but when you only get to get excited for 1 or 2 weeks out of the season before the whole thing is down the crapper whats the point. Numerically yes we still have a shot at it all but not a single part of our team impressed me. We're too inconsistent in all phases of the game. The only bright spot is that we can look at he week as a whole and say no team in the SEC looked great.

Back
Top Bottom