• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gametime is nearly here, what's your call - UGA or Clemson?

Bottom line, we are to young to face that caliber of team right out of the gate. Its very possible we could be 1&3 by the end of the 4th game. And Clemson is one heck of a team. gotta give it to them, they are seasoned, experienced, talented and deep.
If you look at their schedule they have a great path to a national championship after this win. If they stay healthy I predict they will go undefeated .

Clemson will lose to SC and most likely another team they shouldn't lose to.

Bobo is the worst play caller in the history of the NCAA.Why does he have a job? and while I'm whining,Richt is a gutless Head Coach.Done with the dogs this year.They suck BAD.Murray 1-16 against ranked teams.

Bobo is the worst play caller in the history of the NCAA.Why does he have a job? and while I'm whining,Richt is a gutless Head Coach.Done with the dogs this year.They suck BAD.Murray 1-16 against ranked teams.

That appears to be what is killing them.

I didn't watch the whole game, but I saw that series where Georgia had the ball at the goal line. I couldn't believe they actually tried the SAME play 3 times in a row. Then they fumbled the field goal attempt. They definitely beat themselves. Doesn't matter what kind of talent a team has when they call retarded plays so often.

Sorry your team lost guys. Maybe next year.

For the few guys like Backwoods whom I think is a good guy. I mean that. For the ones that like to call names and **** on everyone elses team. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA Losers...... Roll tide ;)

of course not. the season has just started. but how many more games does uga have to lose in order for the uga fans to wake up and realize mark richt should be gone at the end of the year?

Point taken. I was calling for his head when we went 6-7 in 2010. But, he has led us to 2 straight SEC East titles in the past 2 yrs. Is it frustrating that we lost in the championship both times? You bet. Am I ready to oust Coach Richt for losing a sloppy season opener to a good Clemson team at Death Valley? No. I would rather start with the Offensive Coordinator and see where that gets us. Is there potential for us to have a season that may warrant considering a change at the head coach position? Sure.....but, that is yet to be determined.

Point taken. I was calling for his head when we went 6-7 in 2010. But, he has led us to 2 straight SEC East titles in the past 2 yrs. Is it frustrating that we lost in the championship both times? You bet. Am I ready to oust Coach Richt for losing a sloppy season opener to a good Clemson team at Death Valley? No. I would rather start with the Offensive Coordinator and see where that gets us. Is there potential for us to have a season that may warrant considering a change at the head coach position? Sure.....but, that is yet to be determined.

so a 6-7 season 3 yrs ago was not enough of a reason?

2 straight sec east championships? i'm sure that makes for an impressive resume

Back
Top Bottom