• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gametime is nearly here, what's your call - UGA or Clemson?

Yeah but when you only get to get excited for 1 or 2 weeks out of the season before the whole thing is down the crapper whats the point. Numerically yes we still have a shot at it all but not a single part of our team impressed me. We're too inconsistent in all phases of the game. The only bright spot is that we can look at he week as a whole and say no team in the SEC looked great.

That's true! Lol! Gotta stay positive!

Yea, stay positive til Murray chokes against yet another top 20 ranked team like he has done for his whole career. I love UGA, but Murray can't handle pressure and never could. Until Richt And Bozo are gone, expect more of the same. Great recruiting every year is wasted by coaches who have no idea how to develop or discipline players.

I expected them to lose to Clemson, but I was surprised they kept it that close. The series of plays right before the botched field goal attempt had me a bit confused though. Another example of Bozo's genius I guess. Can't understand even attempting field goal 3 yds from goal line with a whole quarter left to play.

Last edited:
Disappointing loss for sure. I expected my Dawgs to win - I always do. Win or lose, I'm a Georgia Bulldog for life.
I do like Richt and yes it would be nice to see some fire sometimes but I think he doesn't let emotion cloud his judgment. Now, I totally agree on kicking the field goal. What were they thinking?
Also, there was a crucial 3rd down that Clempson shouldn't have gotten (guy was juggling the ball going out of bounds) and the refs should have overturned.
Bottom line, if this game was played in Athens I think I would've been a different outcome.

I watched and usually don't. I'm a little more of a Bama fan. I can't help the way I was raised guys. Here is what I saw and is just my opinion..... These boys can play some top tier football but the lack enough focus and discipline. That is ALL coaching.

I watched and usually don't. I'm a little more of a Bama fan. I can't help the way I was raised guys. Here is what I saw and is just my opinion..... These boys can play some top tier football but the lack enough focus and discipline. That is ALL coaching.

Biggest problem is not recruiting deep enough in the right positions. There's no excuse for going into a new season and having very little experienced talent on defense.

Bottom line, we are to young to face that caliber of team right out of the gate. Its very possible we could be 1&3 by the end of the 4th game. And Clemson is one heck of a team. gotta give it to them, they are seasoned, experienced, talented and deep.
If you look at their schedule they have a great path to a national championship after this win. If they stay healthy I predict they will go undefeated .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom