• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gave the new .44 a shine!

This is my baby! Ruger 44 Mag... bought her for an elk hunting trip i took out to Colorado and have tried seeing what I might get trade wise on here, but i just couldn't let it go! :)

i55.tinypic.com_jgsffp.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_rs4x3q.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_xem8g.jpg

Don't know why, but this thread got me thinking about the movie City Heat, where Reynolds pulls out a long pistol, then Eastwood pulls out a colt that probably went to his ankles! :D

Soviet that is one impressive piece of Smith there. Nice polishing job. Very well done. Here is a pic of mine.

M29-2, nickel, 4" shipped in 1980
[Broken External Image]:

Very nice JWC! Mine is not quite where yours is.... YET. Im going to polish it some more tomorrow.

It will never be there, bud. Stainless just can't quite get to the level of nickel. But stainless is a helluva lot more forgiving in regards to wear.

Nice 629 pal...big ole cannon. I'll stick to my .357's until I run across a decent deal on a S&W Model 625 Model of 1989 with a 3" barrel. Then I will finish join you big-bore dudes with a 45ACP gun.

Looks good just the way it is! I used to shoot mine with the standard wood target stocks. It wasn't too uncomfortable. I do not shoot it with the stocks shown in the pic. I do have a set of hogue's just in case. But, good looking piece soviet. Congrats on the find.

Looks good just the way it is! I used to shoot mine with the standard wood target stocks. It wasn't too uncomfortable. I do not shoot it with the stocks shown in the pic. I do have a set of hogue's just in case. But, good looking piece soviet. Congrats on the find.

Thank ya! Looking forward to shooting it again. Going to be casting some lead and loading up some rounds for it this sunday!

Back
Top Bottom