• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen5...here you go.

Do you like the new Gen5?

• Total voters
https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?24159-Glock-19M/page51

Apparently the second pin was dropped to accommodate a longer recoil spring. No finger grooves, which people have been complaint about for almost two decades. Significantly redesigned internals that give a trigger break more similar to the new CZ. Traditional rifled barrel, which is purportedly giving noticiable improvements in accuracy. All steel sights instead of the plastic slide protectors that come on Glocks now. Even if Glock used the unsuspecting public as beta testers, as they did gen 4, I will probably buy a Gen 5 17 soon as they are available.

IMG_1745.JPG

Hhmmnn, uhmm, yaaawn.... Why'd you wake me up for this? Im setting the alarm for a Glock made 10mm carbine and a Sig P225 45acp.

When I read through threads complaining about Glocks lack of innovation, which happen on several gun forums, I see people complaining that Glock hasn't made ( insert wild demand here). Ten different people will wish Glock made 10 different guns. I for one, am glad that Glock has stuck with its roots. Leave the exotic gimmick guns to Kel-Tec.

I in fact like the recessed index point/thumb ledge. Some say it doesn't matter...

AND no video evidence yet of it repeatedly discharging when dropped.

Back
Top Bottom