• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen5...here you go.

Do you like the new Gen5?

• Total voters
Shot a Gen5 19 yesterday while helping a young couple at the indoor range I was practicing at. Didn’t realize it was a Gen5 until a few minutes after I fired it, when one of them mentioned it.
You didnt feel the wider flared base or the chunk they cut out of the front for a possible stuck magazine? Felt like crap to me as soon as I got a good grip on it. I have average size hands and id rather shoot any gen Glock before this one

You didnt feel the wider flared base or the chunk they cut out of the front for a possible stuck magazine? Felt like crap to me as soon as I got a good grip on it. I have average size hands and id rather shoot any gen Glock before this one

Nope. Felt like a Block to me. Of course, I was shooting it for accuracy, not assessing the gripability.

IMG_5952.JPG

I like them better than the other generations so I bought another. Shooting lefty had something to do with it too.....I paid $425 + tax.

Almost a year now from when this sneak peek post was created, gen5s have been purchased, shot, sold, and traded, what are your final thoughts?

Worth the money?
Any true functionality differences?
How is the finish holding up?
Why did you sell/trade it?

Back
Top Bottom