Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
If I get a response from my Senator I'll post it. Please do likewise.

And FWIW - I'm sure threatening demeaning emails (even to pile of dung democrats) do no good. Just word it the way you'd want it to be written to you and keep it brief and to the point.

My subject was simply Constitutional Carry.

Sen. xxxxx,
This is long overdue. I suspect you've heard all the factual and logical reasons why gun laws in general are nonsensical but specifically carry laws, so I won't repeat them. I'm sure you are now being subjected to emotion only.
I realize this is election year theatrics but I'm happy to take gains however they come. Please help add Georgia to the growing list of states with less onerous Constitutional infringements. It has always been, quite frankly, an embarrassment.
Thanks in advance for your support. I will anxiously watch the vote.
Respectfully,

So we have a GOP lead state and we still get screwed? What is the point?

:thumb:

BINGO!

Some of y'all are starting to figure it out. Just because some jackleg follows his name with (R) doesn't mean he is conservative, or libertarian. It means that his or her main goal is to get re-elected.

Our GOP led state has passed the highest tax increases in the history of the state. Internet, Used cars, gas

The GOP has consistently failed to deliver any significant 2nd Amendment legislation, although every two years, each and every one of them will pop up and tell you what strong supporters of the 2nd Amendment they, until the day after the election, then they need to "think about it/"

The Goobers can't even figure out how to sell CBD oil, despite the fact the idea has been pushed for years by Republican legislators. (For those late to the show, they passed a law that allows you to buy it in state, but failed to provide a workable system for anyone to sell it, so now they are just going to start all over.) You can bet the "problems" would be solved if there was a little more cash flow across the right palms.

The only way most of Georgia and national Republicans can continue to claim to be "conservative" is because so many of the Democrats have gone so far into the weeds in left field.

When all of us start insisting one seeing some return on our dollars, instead of just a capital R after their name, we might start getting some results.

I'm not so sure a big dose of big Stacey might not be a wake up call,

F084C729-8E9D-4EC3-941E-71B638BA1B8D.gif

:thumb:

BINGO!

Some of y'all are starting to figure it out. Just because some jackleg follows his name with (R) doesn't mean he is conservative, or libertarian. It means that his or her main goal is to get re-elected.

Our GOP led state has passed the highest tax increases in the history of the state. Internet, Used cars, gas

The GOP has consistently failed to deliver any significant 2nd Amendment legislation, although every two years, each and every one of them will pop up and tell you what strong supporters of the 2nd Amendment they, until the day after the election, then they need to "think about it/"

The Goobers can't even figure out how to sell CBD oil, despite the fact the idea has been pushed for years by Republican legislators. (For those late to the show, they passed a law that allows you to buy it in state, but failed to provide a workable system for anyone to sell it, so now they are just going to start all over.) You can bet the "problems" would be solved if there was a little more cash flow across the right palms.

The only way most of Georgia and national Republicans can continue to claim to be "conservative" is because so many of the Democrats have gone so far into the weeds in left field.

When all of us start insisting one seeing some return on our dollars, instead of just a capital R after their name, we might start getting some results.

I'm not so sure a big dose of big Stacey might not be a wake up call,
You did notice this is a thread about a Republican backed Constitutional Carry Bill, right?

Back
Top Bottom