• UPGRADE UPDATE 3 - More stuff is fixed now. Please check here and report any issues . Thanks!

Georgia Deer Processors - Can we get a sticky?

Marietta tony

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
Just had another one processed by the Wilkes in Cumming. Couldn't be happier with them. I still had the meat with me when I dropped the head off at my taxidermist and he was impressed enough that he wanted to know who did the processing so he could refer people to them.
Thats what I wanted to hear. They have room and will be headed that way in the morning.

What do you usually get. Haven't had some summer sausage in a while, and down to the last of the breakfast stuff from 2 years ago. I have plenty of hamburger and Italian sausage.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
Thats what I wanted to hear. They have room and will be headed that way in the morning.

What do you usually get. Haven't had some summer sausage in a while, and down to the last of the breakfast stuff from 2 years ago. I have plenty of hamburger and Italian sausage.
I get steaks, roasts, stew and minimum ground, but I saw some seriously good looking sausage they were working on when I was last there.

Georgia Bystander

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
21   0
Reaction score
CSRA folks, I had to drive out to Louisville a couple weeks back to find a processor that wasn't full. These guys have a good setup and take about a week. Closed on Sundays. I'll prefer them in the future even if there are other places closer to me.

Country Style Processing
1495 Lonestar Rd, Louisville, GA 30434
+17068721398

https://www.countrystyledeerprocessing.com/

Top Bottom