• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia v Alabama in Athens

partsman

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Cowboy Action Shooter
117   0
Reaction score
For the first time in 72 games Alabama is not the favorite going into Saturday's game at UGA. Georgia is a 1 point favorite. Should be a good game and I will be there!

image.jpeg

GeauxLSU I have been busy with work, family, and Cowboy Action Shooting. I still check in on the ODT from time to time but have not been posting much. Looks like the preseason polls had the SEC overrated this year. LSU is having a good year and is much better than l thought. BAMA is still in the hunt. Auburn, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Missouri look pitiful.

GeauxLSU I have been busy with work, family, and Cowboy Action Shooting. I still check in on the ODT from time to time but have not been posting much. Looks like the preseason polls had the SEC overrated this year. LSU is having a good year and is much better than l thought. BAMA is still in the hunt. Auburn, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Missouri look pitiful.
Sounds like you've been spending your time well.
The preseason was absurd (and I wish they'd stop issuing them). Like the SEC teams don't have to play each other? How in the world are you going to have that many teams ranked when most weeks half of them have to lose? LSU's defense is weak as is their discipline on penalites (nothing new their under Miles). Fournette is fun to watch though. Alabama may have some vulnerabilities but nobody is going to take them for granted.

Good one lol - but they better hope Northern Ill, Western Mich don't show with their varsity...
You've got a point there, but all y'all need to study the MAC a little closer. These are quality schools with quality football programs. There are a substantial number of MAC alums now playing at the next level.

Back
Top Bottom