• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GEORGIA---VS----ALABAMA

I thought ga would win, I even thought about bama and 7. BOY what an a-- kicking!!!!!!!! That one run that Chubb made is something we would have said that some body is still looking for his own jock strap. ROOOOOOL TIDE

Considering Alabama's struggles so far this year, I didn't think the game would be that lopsided. I knew Georgia wouldn't show up prepared for that game, but I didn't expect them to look like a bad middle school team. Then again, I didn't think Ole Miss had any chance of losing to Florida or that TCU would almost lose to Texas Tech last week.

Ole miss isn't a pushover team anymore...plus any team that drops the ball as many times as Alabama did against ole miss can expect to lose...if Alabama played the way they can play,the ole miss game would of been a different story...georgia fans and players are notorious for popping off their mouths about how good they are and how they going beat somebody...we'll it always come back to bite you..just as it did against THE ROLL TIDE

Reactions: STI
Saban.png

Considering Alabama's struggles so far this year, I didn't think the game would be that lopsided. I knew Georgia wouldn't show up prepared for that game, but I didn't expect them to look like a bad middle school team. Then again, I didn't think Ole Miss had any chance of losing to Florida or that TCU would almost lose to Texas Tech last week.
Ole Miss didn't lose, they got spanked. True it could have just been an off night for Ole Miss, but I heard a report (tried to find it again but no luck) that Ole Miss struggled vs. Vandy due to the fact they were prepared for Florida. Can't wait to see the Gators take on LSU, UGA and FSU. I'm also pretty sure if LSU and UF win this weekend College Game Day will be in Death Valley next Weekend.

Ole Miss didn't lose, they got spanked. True it could have just been an off night for Ole Miss, but I heard a report (tried to find it again but no luck) that Ole Miss struggled vs. Vandy due to the fact they were prepared for Florida. Can't wait to see the Gators take on LSU, UGA and FSU. I'm also pretty sure if LSU and UF win this weekend College Game Day will be in Death Valley next Weekend.
LSU 'should' certainly win this weekend but either way I suspect they'll lose to UF. LSU just isn't that good (courtesy of Miles).
I'm all for game day in Death Valley though! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom