• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Weapons License Potential Denial

Look up the NRA legal teams.
I forget the exact name of the department but they helped an aquaintence of mine get their priors dealt with an on the path to carrying.

I feel like something is really slowing up all the processes. My boyfriend applied for his over two months ago now & we've not seen anything since. His records are clean. Only one speeding ticket I think but even that is so old that it's been dropped off his license.

I'm wanting to know what the hold up is. :/
GA. law states that they have 30 days to issue or deny. If you have not heard from Probate court I would call or go down there and find out why they are disregarding the law. My license is from Henry county and it took 2 weeks from application to receipt.

Ok everyone, sorry about the delay in getting back to reply. Everything is good. Permit in hand. The judge just had a problem with a criminal history that wasnt even mine! Awesome paperwork organization huh?

So afterall it was just bad paperwork organization ...........well thats kinda ridicolous. Wonder if that has affected you in any other forms besides not originally being able to get this permit.

Guess you'll be packing soon. Congrats.

In barrow, the potential denial/denial letter states you have 10 days from receipt of letter to return the attached form and some $ (forgot amount) to get a scheduled meeting with Judge to discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think active LEO's needed a GFL
dont

Back
Top Bottom