• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia's Own Credit Union ISSUE RESOLVED

suggestion: if your looking for a business acct still i'd go to a smaller credit union, one who is not as picky about what the accts are. They are smaller and can't afford to turn away good legal accts b/c they have a problem with what the business is. As long as your ducks are in a row you should be g2g. Just my opinion of course and take it for what it is. ps I work at a credit union and have opened many business accts before for them. good luck!
-alan

suggestion: if your looking for a business acct still i'd go to a smaller credit union, one who is not as picky about what the accts are. They are smaller and can't afford to turn away good legal accts b/c they have a problem with what the business is. As long as your ducks are in a row you should be g2g. Just my opinion of course and take it for what it is. ps I work at a credit union and have opened many business accts before for them. good luck!
-alan

Thanks Alan, I have all my tax federal, state and county tax and business IDs. Any chance you would name the place you are referring to that would supports out Second Amendment rights?

Seeing how I work for a CU, I can't give you the name of mine to try to win your business from another. I don't know of any in particular that have a ya/nah stance on our 2A rights (except for GA's Own now), but I was just suggesting you call around to the smaller ones who most likely will not have any issues with it b/c they care more about the business acct then the politics behind it. Best of luck.

It's at the point where those with the where-with-all could start an outwardly 2A friendly bank and I suspect do quite well.
Heck I'm in finance. Guess I'll start one. I'd have to start out with small loans. Like REALLY small loans.... :cool:

First Madison Bank in Athens...very gun friendly

I want to close mine down, but I have direct deposit threw work into one of my 2 accounts with GOCU. They have more or less pissed me off from the start.

Im gonna have to open up an account with a new CU, so until then, I gotta stick with the bastards.

-Carlo

Back
Top Bottom