• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your Eotech refunds here if you want one

Is there anyway to pull up USPS tracking history without a tracking number?? When I sent my 512 in, it was delivered and I threw away my receipt and exited out of the tracking history on my browser. I never got the 2nd email that everyone else is getting about inspecting and processing refund once approved. Just want to have something to lean on in case something fishy happens....

If you didn't delete your history/cache, the url should still be there. You'll just have to dig for it, or try typing the url in your browser.

It won't help in this case, but I setup accounts with UPS and USPS for just that reason - so I could keep track of older/current packages.

I personally had no problems with any of the various models of new or used Eotechs I have owned.

I love the huge FOV, the reticle, and the clear non tinted glass on both sides.

I now have Trijicon optics on my rifles though.

Not sure if this is great deal but it's an option for those who haven't sent one in yet...

I purchased the RDS Tru-dot during their BF sale, and so far it's been outstanding. The FOV is great, and there is no noticeable tint. My range is tree covered so there is plenty of shade, and I've tested it in bright light, washout scenarios at night in the house, etc. The only thing I can't say about it is how it will hold up with long term abuse. It's currently on my wife's 9mm SBR because she did not like the T1s I prefer. I also looked at the Trijicon MRO, but there are still plenty of reported issues with them so I'm staying away for now.

I run lowlight/night fire carbine training on a regular basis. Never had an issue with the Aimpoint Micros or CompM4.

That's interesting. Just testing it out indoors the tint to me was significant and annoying. Perhaps I am just sensitive to it for some reason. I did notice less on the MRO, but perhaps because that tint is a more green shade. The blueish tint really drives me bonkers.

I just tested the Mepro (and btw it's the Tru-dot I have, not the Pro) with an Aimpoint T1, Primary Arms T1 clone, and a Leupold VXR 1-4x. I tested indoors and looking at a light brown wall so it would be easy to see if there was any tint.

The PA of course had the most tint, with the T1 coming in next. The Mepro had very little tint, if any, as compared to the Leupold. You could still easily tell the wall was light brown and very little color change was noticeable when viewing through the Mepro. I was actually surprised it was that clear, but I really never notice tint myself.

My experience:
Used return form filled out completely
Got email sent to junk folder 4 days after
I already knew this was an issue going to junk folder so I checked it daily
The email stated I was approved and send in my site with no box to save space. I cut the foam out of the box and used that as padding inside a padded envelope
Went to ups store bought reg shipping and tracking with insurance of $600 that cost me $22
Now I've been waiting weeks checking junk and reg Mail folders and nothing but crickets!!!!!!!

I also did not like that you just put a copy of the email inside the package it should have a specific number not just the serial! So we can track there steps of receiving and processing it. But ymmv!
I advise anyone sending in to get the full amount insured!
Btw sent in one of the lame zombie stoppers with bio hazard retical for $599 plus $15 and it was approved!

Back
Top Bottom